Wednesday, March 11, 2009

well all is well in the Martinez house . Johnny is now in 3-6 month clothes. It's crazy how fast they grow. Also we found out today that Isabella will be in a play April 1st at 12:30. They are doing a play "the umbrella" and she is going to be a Toucan. She is so stoked. Then on May 19th they are having a school presentation. SO if any of you guys feel like coming let me know.This week during my training session I found out some great information.


I think it is really great for us to know being as we don't drink alcohol that there is a great option that some of you got in your value packs. Its the Provex CV which has powdered organically grown grape skins and extracts packed in a caplet. This is where the anti-aging molecules are found. The science behind this is so great. It makes me wonder how long I can live with all the breakthroughs that are happening.

Also while doing some research I came across this really great program from Canada, It seems to be a weekly Consumer info. TV show. It's really great

www.cbc.ca/consumers/market/files/health/cancer/cancer_20060305.ram

No comments:

Post a Comment