Wednesday, March 4, 2009




wasn't today a great day. The weather was so ice I think it got up to like what...42. It was sunny and the kids had a blast playing with davey boys cars. They were all hyped up (for the most part) so what better time to take pics...here they are. I was browsing some of the informational sites and found another interesting aticle. It reminded me of my Mom because she doesn't handle people with perfume on around her well. She gets headaches and gets sick to her stomach, so if you know my mom keep this in mind when you visit her and she mentions it to you. I remember this one time I got in her car and had put on Bath and Body works lotion , I think it was cocanut lime or something and she got such a headache from being in the same car with me for an hour. honestly I thought it was all in her head. now I know better...I said it once and I'll say it again. it is crazy the chemicals we put on our bodies, Let alone all the ones we ingest.


No comments:

Post a Comment