Wednesday, March 18, 2009



So we got my first check yesterday. I was really happy with how much I made. It definitely puts me closer to my goal of staying home with the kids. I've been really happy to hear so many positive reviews from you guys. I'm so glad that you like the products. Johnny is now 4 months old and although he isn't quite as far along as Marlee (his cousin 3 days older then him) We are really happy with the way he is progressing. He laughs and laughs at the antics of the 2 older kids and Davey Boy just adores his little brother. Isabella was so happy that she didn't get pinched on St. Patricks day. David has decided that he wants to partner up with me in the business and so he is now going thru the training. After seeing how I've done we are really starting to think about the potential. Yesterday it reached a freakish71 degrees and while outside Isabella was really psyched to find our Peonies are starting to sprout. She called me over to see the little purple buds coming out of the ground and then we went hunting for more signs of spring. Next should be some crocus's in the back yard and then the tulips next month. That's one of the fun things we do in the spring. We have a lot of perennials that we go scout out to see what is starting to bloom. Hopefully we won't get to much more snow. Last year it snowed after the crocus's started to sprout and she was so bummed that she couldn't see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment