Thursday, February 19, 2009

Starting new


Today is a new day. I'm starting a new part of my life and can't wait to share it with all of you. One thing I'm grateful for today is my son who just turned 2. We had tres leches cake and he got so messy. I'm so blessed to have my three young children...They are the BEST EVER. Im so happy that I have been able to find a buisness that I am able to do from home at nights. It will be so nice when it grows enough and I am able to stop commuting and spend that time with the kids.I love what I'm doing and the goals I'm setting. Also it is so informative the things that I have learned. Check this out.
http://www.immuneweb.org/articles/fabricsoftener.html
well it is nice to know that I'm keeping my children as safe as I can in our home now that I have gotten rid of the toxic chemicals.
What a great Day it is to: Eat a piece of cake and sing Happy Birthday to someone you love

No comments:

Post a Comment