Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daveys party



Well Davey Boy had a succesful party Saturday...He has loved all of his gifts and I would like to thank all who came and celebrated with us. I have been busy at home with growing my buisness. I have complettly fallen in love with the things I've tried so far. I found an interesting link that I think every parent should see.

http://www.ewg.org/featured/15

It will let you by pass signing up for the letter by clicking on the bypass words underneath when you go into look at the info.

I have been getting so informed over this month and It is really an eyeopener to realize what all is put in the stuff we take for granted. I am so greatful for my family...you guys are so great. I appreciated all the help on Saturday and I appreciate you all coming down in the snow storm. We didn't think we would get much of a turn out but it really made us happy to see you all.

It's a great day to think spring

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could have come. Next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the blog- you'll love it. Man he's getting big. I keep thinking all the kids will stay the same as the last time I saw them. :)

    ReplyDelete