Saturday, June 20, 2009

Due to Mary's repeated reminders ...I know an update is way over due




we went strawberry picking, almost 40 lbs worth we brought home. Yummmmmmy. We made a bunch of Jam thanks to mary helping us. Thanks Mary!!!!
The kids love our garden. Tomatoes,jalepenos, Corn, carrots, green onions, peas,beans, rhubarb,zucchini, cucumbers,spinach, lettuce, and asparugus. This is the first year and we are all so excited to see how it turns out.

















look mom no teeth






During the last couple of months Isabella had her end of school presentaion. Good by kindergarten...moving on to first grade. Johnny has now turned 7 months.Davey boy has been keeping us all busy and all is going well with us.

I have now gone to part-time and my hours are 11:00-4:00. with a little work I'm looking foward to completting my goal of being a Full-time mom to my children. I really look forward to my time with them at home when I'm at work and can't wait for my goal to be completed
All of the kids are growing so much.
isabelaa is to the tothe right of the kid with the green fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment